So that’s the end of March. Wow, where did the month go? Is it just me or is this year flying by so fast! I had so much going on this month but with that aside I managed to read 6 books this month and I was delighted with myself. My reading challenge, that I have set up through Goodreads is going so well. I’m nearly half way though and we’re only a third of the way through the year.
Here are my reads from March:
- Soulless by TM Frazer – Read from 29th of Feb – 2nd of March ★★★★☆
- Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson – Read from 3rd to 5th of March ★★☆☆☆
- Consumed by Skyla Madi – Read from 6th to 7th of March ★★★☆☆
- Miles Away by Addison Kline – Read from 8th to 10th of March ★★★☆ ☆
- Sugar Daddy by Sawyer Bennett – Read from 15th to 24th of March ★★★☆ ☆
- Drifter by Bella Jewel – Read from 21st – 22nd of March ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
My top two Favorites this month:
Soulless by TM Frazer, I loved this book and it was a great ending to this series. If you haven’t gotten into T.M Frazer, I’d highly recommend picking up one of her books and getting lost in her dark romantic world. You wont look back. You can chcek out my full review here.
Drifer by Bella Jewel, This second edition to Bella’s Mc Sinners Next Generation series, oh what a book. I hadn’t realized this book was going to be about Mercedes and Diesel. It was a good surprise though. I just want to point out straight of the bat I LOVE Diesel! Diesel is Mack’s son from Jokers Wrath series and Mercedes is Spike’s daughter from MC Sinners series. Check out my review here.
What did you read this month and what was one of your top reads? Look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Till next time!