18 Things I’ve learnt this year… Course many are thing that I knew anyway but as I look back on my year these are things that popped into my head. There has been some really crappy things happen but then there has been great things are new home included in that. But I think its good to reflect on the whole picture. I want to thank everyone who reads my blog for following me through the year and kept with my while I changed things up a bit. Happy New Year to you all and I will see you all in the new year.
1. The older you get the faster the years go by..
2. Your environment matters
3. Saying no is harder than saying yes
4. Wounds heal but some leave scars
5. We all judge people
6. Avoidance is easy short term, but not so great long term
7. Your body shows what the mind feels
8. There’s a lot you can learn about yourself and your partner when your faced with heartache.
9. I read 64 books in 2018
A lot less then previous years, but there was a lot of big things that happened this year and life gets in the way.
10. I’ve become obsessed with Neutral colours.
Bright used to be my happy place, but this year I start using a lot more neutral colours when it comes to my make up. I also painted my bedroom white. I put funky bed covers on to give the room colour but still big change for me.
11. Our tastes do change as we get older.
12. I’m over DIY, I’ve lost all the steam!
13. I love looking at Instagram’s that are perfect, coloured coordinated and over all stunning. Mine will never look like this.
14. Sometimes its OK to NOT be OK.
15. AliExpress is my happy place.
16. Trying to hide your Mental health issues is exhausting.
17. Decorating is exhausting and you second guess everything. But when it comes together its all worth it!
18. Life is sometimes just not fair, but we only have one life so we better use it or else it will be too late.