Thanks to the wonderful The Scarlet Bookkeeper, who tagged me in the This or That book tag! I don’t normally do these but sure why not…
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
I love to read in bed! it just relaxes me. Although when it sunny out (Which in Ireland thats slime!) I love to read in the garden and actually have an old paperwhite that I use just for in the sun! (I’m sad I know!)
2. Male main character or female main character?
I like a bit of both!
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Haha I’ma chocoholic!
4. Trilogies or quartets?
I like series, but ones that change up the main person telling the story!
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
I don’t really mind either, to be honest.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
I love to read on my breaks in work! However I really only get stuck into my books at night when I get home from work.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Ah well I work in libraries, however I have a kindle so I buy a lot of books! I fail!
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
I love both! and if a book can do that then I’m hocked!
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
I love Black!
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
It’s a combination of both for me.
I’m just going to tag a few of you! But don’t worry if you don’t fancy it!
Follow Me on Social Media